It's been over a year now that Becca of Sew Me A Song has sponsored Quilty Habit. I can't thank her enough for her support! I feel very strongly about supporting small fabric businesses and local quilt shops, and I'm proud to partner with her.
Becca is offering up a special fat quarter bundle of fabrics picked by me! I chose an assortment of white, gray, purple, and coral prints that remind me of dusk in the summertime. There are some great prints in there - text fabrics, two Carolyn Friedlander prints (the one that looks almost solid white is Rings in White from Doe), and a couple Japanese fabrics. I hope you are just as inspired to create with these as I am. The bundle is for sale in the shop, too, so you can purchase if you wish! If you win the giveaway, Becca will refund you for the bundle.
1. Leave one comment answering this question: If you could choose one fabric to back every quilt for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Linking to the fabric is optional, but I'm sure we'd all like to indulge in staring at beautiful fabric!). My favorite all-time fabric is the Summer Totem in Grapefruit print from LouLouthi by Anna Maria Horner. SO GOOD. I have about half a yard left and I'm saving it for something special.
2. Giveaway ends Saturday, July 11 at 9 pm EST.
3. Winner will be chosen with the Random Number Generator and emailed.
4. Anyone in the world who loves fabric can enter (if you don't love fabric, why are you reading this post, anyway? ;) ).
5. If you don't have an email address linked with your account when you comment, just make sure you leave one so that I can contact you if you win.
Good luck! Thanks again to Becca!