Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011!

I'm participating in Pay It Forward this year! I'm very excited - I've seen this around blogland for a while and always wanted to participate.
I signed up over with Shannon at Nunu's Quilt World. And now I need three people to send things to! -who will then send things to three people - etc.


This is how it works (copied from Shannon):

I need three people that would like a gift from me.
I send each of them a gift sometime in the next year.
In turn, you send three other people gifts.
I don't think this is too hard a task, considering we have a whole year!
No need to be big and fancy, just kind and considerate.

I love the idea of making gifts for people, and you making gifts for people, etc.!
Let's pay it forward!

I'll take the first three people who want to commit. I hope someone does!


4 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting. How do I get the names of the three people I send to? Oh, duh, just like you did, right? Post about it on my blog. I'd like to participate. When do I post it? After I hear from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I love crafting things and tried to light a fire under my friends' behinds on facebook and only one bit. Boo! Hopefully I can get a better response this go around. :o) I'd love to be on your list and to keep the chain going. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Let's start a conversation! I love comments and I'd be happy to reply to all who have an email address accessible. Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...