Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I have lots of projects in the works right now and I need a summary - for my own sanity. :)

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Completed:


Ongoing Projects:
Warm/Cool QAL baby quilt - need to be quilted and bound (binded?)!


New Projects:
Say hello to my little friends... or little apples... I'm in love. How can you not love those selvages?




-Pay it forwards (PIFs)! My goal is to get two of these done before I leave for school.
-Patchwork wall decorations for my mom
-A surprise wall-hanging for someone special that probably won't be done until next year - it's not on my priority list right now, but don' t you love working on new projects??

On hold:
Rainbow Dresden Wedding Quilt
2 T-shirt quilts (this is next on my list, when the excitement of new projects wears off)
Baby Quilt
Summery dress (not too much summer left - might not actually make this for a while. ONE DAY!)

Completed projects: 3
New projects: 6 (bad news bears)
Currently in progress: 10

I also read the novel "One Day" by David Nicholls in 24 hours
in the past week. Does that count as a completed project? It comes out as a movie here in the US in August. Fantastic read! It's so nice to read FICTION and SEW all the time - but alas, good things do not last forever.

What are you working on??



4 comments:

  1. I am not (sorry) a HP fan but that tee-shirt cracks me up every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that t-shirt is hillarious! lots of quilty goodness in those pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turtle selvages!!! Awesomeness. I still want that T-shirt. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Let's start a conversation! I love comments and I'd be happy to reply to all who have an email address accessible. Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...