Friday, December 16, 2011

And the fabric lanyard winner is...

Thanks for all the great responses! It was so interesting to hear everyone's favorite Christmas songs. One of the songs I saw most was "Mary, did you know?" I have a lot of new music to put on my Christmas playlist!

My favorite Christmas song, by the way, is Judy Garland's version of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas." It's so hauntingly beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g4lY8Y3eoo


This is the most people I've ever had enter a giveaway. I even gained some new followers along the way, even though it wasn't required - thank you and welcome! I will be posting as of NEXT week on a regular basis (ALMOST done with finals! one more!)

And here's the winner of my fabric lanyard (which I will soon be making more of for my shop):





Congrats Ellen, I'm emailing you right now! Thanks everyone for entering!! I'll definitely be having more lanyard (and fabric) giveaways in the future :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jessica! You won my giveaway. I'll send you an email soon :) Thanks again for stopping by and entering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ellen!
    I'm glad to see you've won too Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Let's start a conversation! I love comments and I'd be happy to reply to all who have an email address accessible. Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...