Saturday, November 3, 2012

Last Day to Nominate - Blogger's Quilt Festival Fall 2012

Don't forget - tomorrow (Nov. 4) is the last day to nominate your favorites for the Blogger's Quilt Festival at Amy's Creative Side! I nearly forgot until today because there's been so much going on (but we got our power back and moved home yesterday! Yay!).

Flying Purple People Eater is very much loved. You can't fake that smile.

If you find my quilt worthy of a nomination, it is #361, for scrap quilt, bed quilt, or quilt photographer. You can see my post here if you missed it. I was humbled to win favorite baby quilt in the spring, so I'm just happy to play along, but I'd be honored to have your support! I'm going to fill out my nomination form right now - this is so difficult! SO many amazing quilts... what to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start a conversation! I love comments and I'd be happy to reply to all who have an email address accessible. Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...