Friday, November 28, 2014

Improv piecing progress

 *My sponsor, Sew Me a Song, is having a shipping sale for the weekend: .99 US/ 5.99 Canada/ 8.99 Everywhere Else - enjoy! I'm excitedly awaiting my order!*

This weekend, I'm cleaning my sewing area out to prepare for five projects for the holidays. What the what? They started happening and now I can't stop them. I'm excited about every single one of these gifts. Now I need to find the time to make them all happen. 1 t-shirt quilt, 2 quilts, a pillow, and a tablerunner.


I've made a lot of progress on one of the quilt tops: for a special little girl. Sorry the picture is a little strange-looking - the light is weird in my apartment today and I can't take it off the design wall just yet! I've been behind on answering emails and guild things this week, but I hope to get back on track starting tonight. I also need to submit my quilts to QuiltCon! Hope you are having a great sewing weekend as well!

My sister and I on Thanksgiving. :)

5 comments:

  1. Don't you guys look happy! Your quilt looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very ambitious, but I'm sure you'll knock out your projects in no time! Fun to see you and your sister--it must have been a fun Thanksgiving.

    Elizabeth
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're going to be busy with less than four weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy busy busy, but it will be worth it. That utopia quilt looks almost as fabulous as your haircut! <3

    ReplyDelete

Let's start a conversation! I love comments and I'd be happy to reply to all who have an email address accessible. Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...